Little Big Dreamers is available to attend public speaking engagements and group seminars. Here are just some of the options you could engage us for:
- Day care/Preschool/School talks with staff about healthy sleep habits and baby and child sleep needs.
- Day care/Preschool/School group talks with tired parents to discuss their children’s sleep issues and give general suggestions on how to address them.
- Day care/Preschool/School talks about sleep with children (always free because Little Big Dreamers believes this is so important for our younger generation).
- Meet and greet so that Little Big Dreamers can introduce their services to staff or tired parents (no sleep problem solving). Always free as long as Little Big Dreamers can hand out promotional material.
- Seminars with mommy groups, play groups, local businesses about anything child and baby sleep related.
- New parent seminars to learn about safe sleep, newborn baby sleep and how to set up healthy sleep habits from the start.
Prices will vary depending on your seminar/public speaking needs and the size of your group. Please contact Little Big Dreamers to discuss your unique needs.
Little Big Dreamers also offers in home group sleep seminars we like to call “Slumber Parties“. These are a fun and informative way to learn about sleep and get all your sleep questions answered with all your friends. Children are also welcome to attend. The cost is $40 dollars per attendee. If there are above 8 attendees then the organizer gets their admission free. Please contact Little Big Dreamers to organize yours.
Jessica – “I just wanted to thank you so much for coming to speak at my kids’ preschool this morning. It was so helpful for all of us to share with you our sleep struggles and to hear your advice. You are so knowledgeable and compassionate! We’d love to have you come back and speak again in a couple of months. I’m looking forward to implementing some of your suggestions this weekend. Thanks again!”