Introducing my new Facebook Group!
My joy and my passion is for helping families learn about sleep and helping them get the sleep they need. To provide more opportunity to help people I have decided to start a Facebook Group where parents will be able to ask sleep questions and get answers from me, as a Certified Child Sleep Consultant, but also support and advice from fellow parents who have been there and can provide advice from the trenches. Along with a supportive community, I’ll also be providing regular informational posts on sleep to help parents. Sometimes they’ll be written by me, but I will also freely share articles and other useful information that I source elsewhere that I believe will be beneficial to parents and expectant parents.
So who would like to join my group – Pediatric Sleep Info and Support? I’d love to have you!
Let me tell you a bit about the group rules to help get you started once you join:
- It is a place to discuss and learn about baby and child sleep and support each other. You will be able to ask questions and as much as possible they will be answered by me. However, members should feel free to help and support each other, but refrain from judgment or criticism.
- I will post sleep information that I feel is relevant and useful to the group.
- You will also be the first to find out about any new events, interesting content or offerings from Little Big Dreamers.
- All unsupportive comments will be deleted and offenders removed.
- Depending on the complexity of any given post, I may recommend the need for a 1:1 consultation with a sleep consultant, as not every sleep issue is easily solved by answering a post. Much as I would love, and feel honored, if you chose to work with me, I certainly wouldn’t expect it as there are many great sleep consultants you can choose to work with.
I look forward to seeing you in the Pediatric Sleep Info and Support Group!